By pressing the switch button on the I/O panel, users can glance at the temperature of the CPU and GPU on the temperature display.
The temperature display can be switched from CPU temperature to GPU temperature or turned off via the switch button.
Attention: The Antec iUnity software must be installed.
- Including the mainstream Type-C(10Gbps) port for high-speed transfer
- Included dust plugs for dust prevention.
- Mic/Audio 2-in-1 port.
- 1Three sets of velcro straps for fan & I/O cable routing.
- 2Five velcro straps for hardware and power supply cables.
- 3Two velcro straps at the rear for rear I/O cable routing.
1 x Storm T3 120mm PWM Fan at the Rear.
The Storm T3 Fan of 30mm thickness comes with thicker and longer fan blades, efficiently increasing the air intake.
The PWM function easily reaches the balance between cooling and silence.
Airflow-enhancing mesh front panel provides massive air.
Ample mesh at the bottom with fans (optional) on the meshed PSU shroud provides the best performance for the GPU cooling
- Top: Magnetic dust filter.
- Front: Magnetic & clip-on dust filter.
- Bottom: Full-sized pull-out dust filter.
- Support a 420mm radiator at the front. (When installing a 420mm radiator at the front, the radiator at the top must be less than 360mm.)
- Supports 360mm radiators at the front and top simultaneously.
- Up to 10 fans simultaneously.