FREQUENTLY ASKED REBATE QUESTIONSQ: Now that I’ve purchased a qualifying product from Antec, what items do I need for to send in with my claim?
A: You will need to send in the following items:
Q: I’ve gathered all of my items for my claim, where do I send them?
- The rebate request form that was received upon purchase
- The original “Proof of Purchase” UPC barcode cut from the product box
- A copy of a dated store identified receipt/order confirmation with purchase price(s) circled
A: Please send the above items to:
Q: How long will it take for me to receive my rebate?
Dept.# (Can be found on your rebate request form)
MR # (Can be found on your rebate request form)
PO Box 52106
Phoenix, AZ 85072
(The exact format for mailing can be found on your Rebate Request form)
A: Due to a high number of rebates being processed we ask that you allow us the full 60 days to process your rebate.Q: If it has been past the 60 days, how may I contact Antec for an update regarding my rebate?
A: Please send any and all rebate related questions to email@example.com and a rebate representative will respond within 24 hours of your email. You can also check the claim status at www.antecrebates.com or contact customer support.Q: Will I be contacted if my rebate is denied?
A: For any claims that ACB will be processing, they will be contacted if they are denied.Q: Wouldn’t the Antec Customer Support line be a quicker route for me to get a response?
A: The fastest response to rebate questions will be through firstname.lastname@example.org, but you are able to contact Customer Support for rebate status.Q: Is there anything that I can do to assure that my rebate gets approved?
A: Yes to ensure that your rebate gets approved and processed in a timely manner please do the following:
Q: I have an outstanding rebate from 2008 that I sent to CPG, how do I claim this rebate?
- Read the Terms and Conditions section of your Rebate Request Form to ensure you follow and are in accordance all guidelines.
- Be sure to send in all requested information prior to the postmark deadline specific to the promotion you are claiming for.
- Write legibly on your Rebate Request form to ensure easy and accurate processing for our rebate department.
A: Please contact our Rebate department at email@example.com with a subject of “CPG Rebate”